In 2004, Yacht Concept developed quite a new â€śprofessionâ€ť in the marine industries: that of project manager, combining project management and engineering.
Managing projects from start to finish,Â from drawing up the specifications all the way to the yachtâ€™s final delivery, and asserting the creed â€śa solution for each projectâ€ť- Yacht Concept rapidly proved how well-founded this concept was.
Today, Yacht Concept brings its expertise, experience and thoroughness in all projects of:
- new construction
- customization of production yachts
whether forÂ a sailing yacht, a motoryacht, a superyacht or a professional vessel, monohull or multihull..
A network of professionals, partners and subcontractors chosen for their thoroughness and the quality of their work, locally in La Rochelle as well as internationally.
Yacht Conceptâ€™s professionalism, together with their concern for quality, cost control and meeting deadlines, have won the tradeâ€™s confidence and a deserved popularity among their clients, private or professional owners, as well as renowned shipyards.
Finally, Yacht Concept is engaged in a process of constant improvement of the quality of their services, based on the demanding NF Services Nautisme standards.
Understanding and analysing the needs
Complete specifications of the project
- use of theÂ ship
- vesselâ€™sÂ functions
- project related constraints
- required quality level, etc.
Meeting the deadlines
Meticulous planning in the conception and production phases
- GANTT diagram
- monitoring the critical path
- setting up the projectâ€™s milestones, etc.
Drawing up the files
Experience and competence for the projectâ€™s definition and call for tenders
- drawing up the consultation files
- comparative analysis of bids
- setting up the bidsâ€™ contracts, etc.
Monitoring all the steps of conception
Coordination of all contributors in the projectâ€™s conception phase
- technical coordination
- oversee the coherence and compliance of the carried out studies, etc.
Monitoring all the steps of production
Follow-up with respect to deadlines, quality and costs
- continuous validation of completed works
- real-time communication with the client on the projectâ€™s progress, etc.
Managing the project financially
A constant supervision
- checking the adherence to budgets
- financial management of additional works
- financial planning of project etc.
Experience of manufactured works delivery operations
- organisation of contradictory visits
- writing minutes of acceptance etc.
Offering global solutions
Preliminary studies complying with the specifications
- general plans of structures and fittings
- provisional budget, etc.
Being accurate to the smallest detail
A strict and complete definition of the projectâ€™s elements
- accurate design of structures
- fittings and systems, etc.
Planning the project
A detailed proposal of execution plans before production
Managing procedures and regulations
Implementing certification, classification and probate procedures
Handing all documents necessary to the boatâ€™s use
- ownerâ€™s manual
- general plans
- equipment maintenance notices and operating instructions, etc.